Food prices are set to rise as the protection policies that supermarkets currently have to shield them from the fallout of sterling’s collapse are close to expiring, retail chiefs warn.
The head of one of Britain’s largest supermarkets said that as the currency protection or hedges that grocers have in place will expire over the next months, shoppers will end up paying more at the tills as the pound’s slump has slashed their purchasing power.
- Is This The Ultimate Solution To UK’s Housing Crisis? Reviewing Concept Capital Group’s Buy To Let Opportunity
- Purchasing Property For UK Holiday Lets
- Why Ethereum Can Be a Great Investment
- Does Car Finance Affect Your Credit Score?
- Business Water Rates Will be increasing in 2022. How to ensure you’re not overpaying.
- Side Hustles Are Becoming the Norm With First Time Buyers
- 5 Best Forex Brokers With Volatility-75 Index For UK traders
- How to Deal With the Losses Occurred in Trading